Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday is over...wow.

Wow I can't believe Monday is finally over. Haha I thought it never would end. ;-)

Tomorrow I am hosting our weekly wives coffee meeting at my house. I'm really excited. I love to have people over. Helps close the holes of the loneliness feeling of missing home. (we always had people over)

I've gone over all our finances, and it is starting to look good. We will know for sure if we are getting the truck after the 15th of this Month.

I still can't get over the fact that we are in May now...

I wanted to go home the last weekend of May for my God Bothers wedding, but that chance is slim. But maybe we can go home for the break in June. God Willing.

I need to learn how to make my blog look GREAT and fun to look at instead of boring. haha. Any tips are welcome!!!

No comments: