Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 4: Favorite Book

 Well I feel like I may be repeating myself, but my Number one Favorite book is The Notebook. But I love love love Nicolas Sparks. He writes some of the most heartwarming books ever!!! I haven't read in a while, and I want to start soon again.

In fact I told Eric a few days ago that I wanted to go back to school soon. He asked me why and I told him I wanted to read and write again. He laughed and said "well honey you can do that on your own." (Mind you he is very supportive of me going back to school we were totally joking) I laughed and said "yes, but going to school will give me more Momentum to do the reading and writing." Hahaha Eric then laughs aloud and simply states, you mean Motivation. Haha yes...another great day in the Banegas House Hold. I'm a BIG blonde. Haha. There is never a dull moment in our life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I have those days where I am trying to say something but end up saying something entirely different.