Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday another Day...

First off it most def. seems as though I now have a more regular schedule at Macy's. I work Monday-Friday from 0630 until about 1300. Its really great hours but I'm so tired all the time now.

Second, on Sunday the hubs and I were play fighting around all day. We were in our bedroom and I was folding laundry and he was getting his clothes ready for Monday. He asked me to grab him his green shirt from the drawer, I asked him to wait a sec so until I finished (I had 3 shorts left) He then starts love tapping me with his socks. So I start to love tap him back. We do that to each other a few times until he starts to hurt more. Then I get a hanger and tap him a little harder on the shoulder. Then he swung around and with his fist hit me in my ribs. It wasn't a hard hit at all, it just knocked the air out of me and scared me. LOL. I couldn't breath and so I started to cry haha. I mean I cried haha. He felt bad and you could really tell how bad he felt.


Third, it looks like my Lillie is still sick. :-( I really don't know what to do. I'm thinking we might need to take her back to Texas to my parents.


Fourth, today I went out and started to play with both my furdaughters and Eric. I was running with Allie and she ran the opposite way. She came at me and jumped up on me haha scared the living out of me haha.


Thats all I have...not much just some sillyness...

No comments: