Saturday, May 15, 2010

Favorite Books

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Well here is another "show us your life" from Kelly's Blog. This week it is Favorite Books.


In high school I love loved to read. I had more reading time then I do now. (which is kinda funny since we don't have children you would think I had time to read) I'm a big Love story reader. My favorite Author is Nicolas Sparks. My ultimate favorite book is The Note Book. I have read all of his books except The Last Song. I have seen the movie and I cried of course so I can only imagine what the book is going to do to me. (If you haven't figured out yet, I'm a BIG cry BABY.)


In Junior High I loved to read the Nancy Drew books and I loved Goosebumps series. I don't know why, it was very scary reading and Goosebumps were more for boys (so I thought haha)


Now my reading is very little to non. I just recently bought a book on the military though. I don't READ it, but I STUDY it. haha I am learning the different service ranks and other important information.


My husbands friends are always surprised when I say "hey he is a Staff SGT, or hey she is a CPL. lol. I too am very proud of myself. Thanks to that book.

No comments: