Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday

I saw this on Jennie's blog from two weeks ago and I had to steal it. ;-) thank you again Jennie.

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
I would much rather star in Romance. I'm just a big love sap. ;-)

2. Do you recycle? No, but we need to. We even have a bin out here for it.


3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Negative. I know for fact I never want to either. haha

4. Do you have a nickname? From the husband: Babe, from friends: Sam, Sammie, and so on...

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called? When we have just met Sam. You are not allowed to call me Sam unless you really know me.

6. What are your Summer staples? I love to wear my flip flops, Dresses, go to the beach, ride bikes, lay out in the sun, BBQ, fireworks, and so on you know the drill.

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Mmm...last night we had a starbucks coffee. But that is a daily things.

8. Are you happy with your boob size? Haha...I am. they are perfect the way they are. ;-)






I hope you all have had a wonderful Sunday. I have a roast in the crockpot, bread in the maker, the house is clean I just have dishes and laundry to catch up on. ;-) I love Sundays!!

No comments: