Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday is a FULL DAY....


I have alot to blog today. I have got some fun things to share for today....




* First of TOP TWO.
I caught this today over at Jennie's Blog.
Top Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
Well hum, my first one would be, to have a family. I've always wanted a HUGE family. I want to have lots and lots of babies (even if they are not of my own flesh and we adopt them) I want a HUGE family. Its like a must. I believe I was given life to be a MOTHER, and that is what I will be. ;-)
My second one would be to be the next MARTHA STEWART. I don't know why, but I want to be like her in so many ways (except the part of her life that she went to jail and the reason for why she went)
What are some of y'alls????



*Second: Its Day 3 of the 30 Day Meme and today's is favorite TV Show:

Well I must say that this one is hard also. Haha. I LOVE Monday nights B/C my ARMY WIVES are on. Every day at 1500 my GREYS ANATOMY is on and I alos LOVE LOVE LOVE GILMORE GIRLS. Army Wives are just very touching and kinda hit home on the soft spot. Greys Anatomy is just a mouth dropper, and Gilmore Girls are just cute and funny and warm.



Soo today was a good day I must say!! I was able to get out of work early again. ;-) I love it when I only have to work until 1030. So after I came home and got dressed up (yes I like to dress cute for my Tuesday Coffee with the girls) and headed over to Melissa's for our weekly get together Coffee. I love these girls and I'm so glad I have them in my life.
I found out some important news, so Eric will graduate from this school in December, and well my little brain was wrapping it around that after the Christmas Holidays we will be heading on to TEXAS for his 6 months of Intel school at Good fellow San Angelo and I would be back home in Alpine during that time. Well we far sure will be going to TEXAS for this school next year, but that class doesn't start until February and it all depends on if there is room. So we may be here until February (well for sure February) or months after. So I was a little discouraged, yet at the same time glad to know of when classes there actually start.

After coffee Christie and I went to our friend Ashlee's house. She just had a baby girl the Friday before Mother's Day. So its a baby baby. I got to hold the little girl and rock for about an hour. Awe I loved it. I love little babies. It was so fun.

After that we went on to Ross' and I found a CUTE ZEBRA PRINT RUG for my all. I'm obsessed with ZEBRA print. ;-)

All in all it was a GREAT DAY!! I hope all of you did too!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I hit my day 3, it'll be interesting because I watch like 50 different shows. I also think I am made to be a mommy, its just a harder road getting there.

Mrs. Banegas said...

Awe honey I'm sorry. God has a plan (I'm sure you have been told that) We just got married so we want to wait awhile before we start trying. Good luck to you. I will put you on my prayer list. ;-)