Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 5!!! Time to play "catch up"

Woooahhh...I'm sorry I have been Missing In Action but I am back now. I have been super busy. My last post was on the 19th of May and Today is June 2nd. LIKE WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

Soo first I cannot remember everything that has happened since the 19th and for that I am sorry haha. BUT...lets see what I can...

Friday the 28th was my best friend Alanea's birthday, and so on Thrusday the 27th Eric and I went over to her house for dinner. Her mother in law Debe was here for a few weeks and she made the BEST CLAM CHOWDER EVER!!! Thank you Debe. We had a yummy cake after that she made as well. It was a nice dinner for the 5 of us. We always enjoy our time with the Barkers.

This last weekend was Memorial Day. Now some think Yay Memorial Day is the START of SUMMER VACA. Well yes actually that is a coincidence, but that isn't the POINT. Memorial Day is to remember those men and women who have fallen fighting for our FREEDOM, to enjoy Summer Vacation. ;-)

(I had to get that across)

I unfortunately had to work 3 of the 4 days Eric had "off" from the Corp. But I had Sunday off and we hit Great America (its like a six flags for those of you who don't know) We rode all the roller coasters and just really enjoyed ourselves. After we drove to San Fran and I FINALLY got to see the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE. I was very excited and it was really pretty.

Monday I worked only until 10:30 am and after Eric and I went to the mall and we got to a new outfit each and then we had lunch at RG's Burgers MY FAVORITE!!!

Tuesday it was back to the grind. And thats about all I can remember since the 19th lol.

TRUCK UPDATE: The truck is ours. We are only waiting on the shipping. But it is OURS!!!


Now Day 5 of the 30 Day Meme:
FAVORITE QUOTE:
Now this one is tough. I love love love to read and "collect" quotes. But I guess I will have to go with...
The greatest danger for most of us is not that we aim too high and we miss it, but we aim too low and reach it.
- Michelangelo


So what are some of yours? Share please. ;-) and I promise I will stay on top ;-) I'm back and ready. ;-)

(I tried to upload two pics from this weekend, but it wouldn't let me, so I will try again tomorrow. I apologize for that)

No comments: