Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 1!

Ok so I know I said I would start this new 30 Days of Truth yesterday, well yesterday didn't go anything like I had planned it to. LOL. I went to do my nursery duty and then after that I came home made cinnamon rolls real quick and then went up to base so the Mister could get his weekly haircut. After that Kirsten and Emma came by to do laundry and just hang out. I got to see Jessica one last time and I got to meet Evan her husband. They came by to see the dogs because he really really wants a GREAT DANE like Allie!

Ok so now for DAY 1 of 30 Days of Truth: Something you hate about yourself
Something I hate about myself, hum, I hate that I have lost my self-discipline. And this is something I want to work on. I will sleep in on the days that I don't have to watch Emma and then I can't sleep at night and then the next day I sleep in again. This is annoying of myself. I don't like that I can't discipline myself to go to sleep and get up on the days that I don't have to watch her. Also the fact that I will not continue to run like I use to. I use to run for a few miles without needing to stop. Now I can't run a mile without feeling like I am dying. I would like to finish out the run before stopping to walk. Along with the working out I have given up all COKES (AKA POP), candy, and junk food. I had been doing good, but last Friday I had a piece of candy and then a second and then a third. I then went on to have my fourth when a friend took the piece and ate it which of course I thanked her because she knows how badly I want to do this for myself. I also had a coke today and it hurt me today when we ran after work. :-(

That is the main thing right now that I HATE about myself. I am working on it and I will let you know how I am doing....Hopefully I do better!! 

No comments: