Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 7 Someone who has made your life worth living for.

Hum someone who has made my life worth living for, this is kinda hard I have a few people I could name and that is only because for as long as I can remember all I have ever wanted to do was make these people proud. I know there are so many people in my life who love me for me and stand behind me in all my decisions. I can't just pick one person!

Today Mister let me sleep in again! YAY because I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. My throat is burning and my head is still pounding. Blah. When I woke up I got right on the laundry. Sundays are my laundry days I usually have about 5 loads of laundry. That sounds like alot for it just being the husband and I. I am very picky about separating my laundry. Many people don't care, but I care a whole lot! I am almost finished. I just need to swap the whites from the washer to the dryer and I will be completely done YAY.

Mister and Leslie went to the golf course to play some golf. I kinda had to push Mister out the door to go, but he finally did go. When they get back we are making hamburgers and Mister is finally going to use the grill I bought him for his Birthday!

We had a fantastic Sunday I hope you all did as well!!

No comments: