Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 2: Something I love about myself

Hum, something I love about myself...I love that I do not judge anyone by first time seeing. I would rather be everyone's friend then have no friends at all. I'm noone to judge who you are or what you do. I cannot stand it when others judge me, or they judge others when they haven't really given them the chance to get to know them (get to know me)! Especially living the life I am living. Most of the women I have come and will come in touch with are in the same boat as I am and really have nothing to judge!

Wow that was a little harsh..so I'm gonna go ahead and move on...

So today I held the Tuesday coffee at my house. There was only a few of us today, but it was still fun and I of course enjoyed the girls company! Emma was a sweetie pie and did great! Not much else happened today! I hope you all had a fantastic Tuesday! Is anyone else ready for Wednesday?

No comments: