Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 9 and Top Two Tuesday



So first off I'm going to go back to the Top 2 Tuesday's over at The Undomestic Momma And this weeks top 2 is favorite songs.

So after last night I have to say I have a brand new favorite song. My songs change all the time, and for now my number one is "Momma's Song" by Carrie Underwood. I heard it just last night and I wanted to cry because it made me think of my mom and I. If you haven't heard it you must go and hear it now!!

My second favorite song (that usually always stays up in my top favorite songs) is "Open the Eye's of my Hear Lord" by Casting Crowns. I love this song. I sing it to Emma when I am feeding her (that is the baby that I nanny) and I hum it or sing it to myself when I am in my down "me" time. I also love to sing it in the shower. And I absolutely love it when they play it at church!!

Now on to my Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted
Hum, I guess I would have to say an old best friend Kari! We were very good friends in Junior high and in high school. We actually started to drift my senior year. I wish we hadn't and I wish we were still close like we use to be. We keep in touch from there to here but its just not the same! 

Today was my husbands 22nd birthday (that old man) haha. I offered to take him lunch, but he decided he didn't want anything. So we went out for dinner. We went to Islands. We both got burgers and fries and cokes. It was a nice evening out! I loved it! I think he did too.

The girls and I went to the Dessert's house (the family I mentioned who just had their baby Sunday and he has a collapsed lung) and we picked up items and just cleaned the house for them. We also made her 1 year old son some food (chicken and rice) for the next week. I'm hoping they will get to bring baby Callen home soon but all we can do right now is pray! So again I'm asking if you could please keep them in your prayers and thoughts! Thank you! 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi!! I'm your newest follower!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin