Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 4: Something I have to forgive someone for!

So first off, last night my Homemade Green Chicken Enchiladas, homemade pot of beans, and homemade Spanish Rice came out better then I expected it to! I was super proud of myself! And Thanks mom for the recipe and answering the few questions I had!

So now on to day 4s topic. Something I have to forgive someone for. Hum, I honestly can't think of anyone that I have not forgiven. I always forgive. I do not judge, I forgive, and I move on. Just the way I am. This is kinda a boring post...and I'm sorry.

Last night I went to bed at 8:30pm. I was so exhausted I couldn't believe I did that. Well that sleep didn't last long. It was a good deep sleep too, but I got a phone call from my friend Jaime who has a year old son. Her husband is also in the Marine Corps. She is pretty pregnant and getting kinda close to her due date. I believe she is due on Oct. 15th. Well last night when she called it was almost 11 pm and she asked if they could bring her 1 year old son because she needed to go to the hospital. She was bleeding and having some contractions. I totally freaked out partly because I have still half asleep and trying to figure out what was going on. At 12:30 they were able to leave and pick up their son, (who btw slept in his pack n play and didn't wake once) they said everything was ok. I texted Jaime today to see how she was and she said she was just waking up from a nap. So that means she is got plenty of sleep! YaY!!

So that is about it for today! I hope you all had a fantastic Monday!

No comments: