Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 6: Something I hope I never have to do.

I'm gonna go a little sad on you hear but this is the honest truth...

I hope I never have to lay my husband or my (future children) child to rest. To me that would be the worst thing in the world for me to have to do. And I don't want to do that at all!

So yesterday was Friday and it was "show us your life" over at Kelly's Korner, and it was on Master Bedrooms. I wish I would have remembered b/c I really wanted to participate. Next week I will though for sure!

This afternoon Mister and just hung out and had a great one. I was able to sleep in til 11 this morning and then I cleaned the house for a few hours. Mister had duty last night and so today he tried to sleep this morning.

While Mister was away from the house last night, my Cali Sister Brittany (funny b/c I have a REAL sister named Brittany and they are just like the same person so thats why I call her my Cali Sister, and she has a sister named Samantha how odd is that??? lol) came over and we attempted to make homemade tortillas. Well we think we played with the dough to much and there for the tortillas weren't coming out right. We had 2 completely wrong ones, and one really yummy one. We gave up and decided to make sopapillas with the rest of the dough. Those came out GREAT!!! ;-) I hope everyone else had a fantastic Saturday like Mister and I did! ;-)

No comments: