Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 3: Something I have to Forgive myself for.

So I totally am sorry that I have been MIA. Wednesday we had a dinner for Kirsten (the mommy of my baby I am with all day) for her birthday. Then I drove to San Jose at 11 pm at night with Brittany to pick up our new roomate.
Then I told myself I was going to get on on Thursday,but I got sidetracked with house work. Friday I babysat for a friend and I totally was tired when I got home. Yesterday was just a busy day all around.
Today I'm sitting her starting to make my dinner. Its my first time making homemade pot of beans, Spanish rice, and green chicken enchiladas. I have my pot of beans going and fixing to start the rest of the dinner. 

Ok so now on to my topic: Something I have to forgive myself for:
Well I'm going to take you back to the night of my wedding. I danced the whole night away and enjoyed every moment of it! The one person I didn't dance with was my Papa (the Marine grandfather) I think about it now and I want to hit myself for not dancing with him. He didn't ask, but neither did I. I'm very upset with myself for not dancing with such a great man. A man that is my hero! A man that I love very much! 

No comments: