Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 5 Something I hope to do in my Life

Sorry again for being MIA! I forget that I have to do this and then I'm laying in bed and at 10:00 pm I remember and I just don't want to get out of bed to do it lol...

So Day 5 Something I hope to do in my life! Well there are a lot...I hope to become a mother, I hope to take a honeymoon to Hawaii, I hope to go sky diving, I hope to visit Europe, I want to see the Vatican, I hope to have a Grandfather Clock, I hope to build the house that we are designing as I am typing. I hope to have a huge piece of land with a tall rock fence so we can raise plenty more GREAT DANES and maybe show them!
See I have a ton of things I hope to do in my life! lol...and I just had to share them all with you!

So today was my last day with Emma for her daddy is coming home tonight for 3 weeks before going to his new PDS! I was a little sad to leave her but I am allowed to "steal" her a couple of times...I don't think I will do that because her daddy doesn't get much time with her!

I got more pictures printed, ordered, and they came in today! I'm really stoked I have them organized and I am planning my "first year scrapbook" the scrapbook of our first year of marriage together! I'm pretty stoked if you can't tell! I only have up to April pictures printed so I need a few more, but this is good enough to get me started! YaY!!!! ;-)

No comments: