Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 8: Someone who made your life H-e-double hockey sticks

This one is still a sore topic. There have been a few people who have really really hurt me in my past. It happened in high school. I finally did move on and I finally did forgive, but I yet to be able to forget. I don't want to use any names, but I'm sure if they were to read this blog they would know who they are. I trust way way to easy and I wear my heart on my sleeve making it very easy for someone to hurt me in ways that I wouldn't even imagine hurting someone. I remember they things they did like it just happened. They play like movie scenes in my head. It sometimes feels so real.

Enough of that haha. Today I kinda slept in again. Since I'm not watching Emma this week I'm just totally relaxing. I did finally get up. I said goodbye to Leslie who is kinda staying with us until he gets orders, but he just went back home for about 90 days for recruiter assistance so that is good for him and his family. I watched two episodes of Greys (I love Greys anatomy) and then I watch an episode (the new one from last night) of Desperate Housewives. I got up did the dishes. Did about three extra loads of laundry that magically appeared today haha. Then I rearranged our bedroom back to the way I had it when we first moved in, only I added my red recliner/rocking chair in the corner. ;-) and that is actually where I am sitting now....LOVE IT!!

Then I just did a few chores here and there...thinking about rearranging the dinning room hahahaha that will be fun. When Mister got home we went to a few stores he likes to shop (price stuff he wants for future budgeting lol) and then we went to the other side of Monterey and went to a place called MYO. We got FROZEN YOGURT. I have never ever tried frozen yogurt, and it was actually very good. We walked in behind a family of 4, a mom, dad, and brother and sister. The mom and dad were way more excited about the toppings and such then the kids were. Mister kinda got in the dads way and told him to go ahead. The dad replied, "I'm just so excited I haven't had this in forever" haha I thought it was super cute. Once I got to the toppings I didn't know what to do with myself either haha. I got the frozen yogurt flavor of cherry coke float, so I just added cherrys, and then I added some marshmallow fluff, and some whip cream. It was super yummy and I can't wait to go again!!

I got news today that my friend Jamie's son who was born yesterday afternoon has a underdeveloped lung. It was shocking news to me...I was kinda out of the loop and didn't get word until I was on facebook this afternoon. So if I could please ask you to pray for them and keep them in your thoughts that would be greatly appreciated! 

No comments: