Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Photos

Diana over at Find Your Happiness is doing a link up for 30 photos and I thought this could be fun to join! You should too!

1. Someone you spend alot of time with.
December 2009 My Husband

2. A picture of you.
Most recent picture of myself taken February 27, 2011

3. A random photo of you and your significant other.

Mister and I December 2009 heading to the wedding hall to decorate for our wedding. This was two days before we got married.

4. A Picture of something that makes you happy.
Scrapbooking makes me very happy! These are 3 scrapbooks of mine. I'm currently working on the top and the one on the right. The one of the left is complete and is our Wedding Scrapbook. The top is the Marine Corps Scrapbook (for Mister) and the one on the right is Our First Year of Marraige Scrapbook.

5. An old picture of you.
Take in 1990 or 1991. This is me with my Grandfather "Papa"

6. A picture of your sibling.
(The date is worng this was 11/12/09)
The flyer is my baby sister Kassandra

7. A picture you've never posted on your blog before.
This is Benny. He is my cat that now lives with my grandparents. (Keeps them busy since they lost their dog in November.)

8. A picture of the person you miss.
This is my late Great-Grandfather Howard B. Casper. He past in 2006 and has been missed very much! But I take comfort that he is up there watching over me.

9. A picture of people that knew you now and then.
The Lara Family at our wedding. They have known me since I was very little for as long as I can remember. And they are still very close family members and we always make it a "date" to see them when we are home.

10. A picture of your favorite place.
This is me at my Great-grandmothers house in North Carolina. This is by far my favorite place to be. November 2010

11. A person you can tell anything to.
This is Letty! She is a True Friend. She knows all my secrets and all my troubles. I can tell her anything and anytime! This was taken in December of 2009

12. A picture of your everyday life.
This is "Misters room" and this is what it looks like every morning when I wake up. Sometimes I skip the putting up/picking up of his clothes lol. And Today is one of them.

13. A picture from a place you love.
San Fransico May 2010
I loved San Fran with Mister

14. A picture that reminds you of great times.
Easter 2010. Any Holiday meal like Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are always a GREAT time!

15. A Class photo.
I don't have a Class picture. I have no clue where any of them are. But this is Friday Night Lights in Alpine my home town. The A on the mountian is light with fire every Homecoming.
Picture taken by Tanner Quigg

16. A picture of the Best Day of your life.
Mister and I on our wedding day. January 1, 2010

17. A picture that always makes you laugh.
Our Allie trying to sleep on a small pillow that she doesn't fit on.
April 2010

18. A picture of your spare time.
I've been learning to crochet. I'm working on a puple pot holder.

19. A picture of a great night.
Marine Corps Ball 2009

20. A picture of who you are closests to.
My baby sister. November 2010

21. A picture of someone you always have a good time with.
BFF Brittany! I always have a GRAND time with her!
October 2010

22. A picture of your parents when they were (around) your age.
Picture taken in 1998.
They aren't exactly my age, but its the closest picture I have of them.
This was in North Carolina. The little boy and the woman behind him is my aunt and my cousin.

23. A picture from last summer.
Mister and I at Big Sur July 2010

24. A picture of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not your significant other)
My cousin Christian ;-)
November 2010

25. A picture of you on your favorite vacation (one of my favorite vacations)
My God sister Sara and Niece Izzy June 2010
Our trip VACATION home

26. A picture of an accomplishment
My High School Graduation
May 2008

27. A picture of your closest friends
Marine Corps Ball 2010
2 of my closests friends.

28. A random picture from photobooth.
Taken in a photobooth in November 2009

29. A picture that always makes you smile.
"Daddy and Allie"
March 2010

30. Someone you will never let go of.
My Husband My Mister My Hero!
February 2011

1 comment:

Diana said...

Aww, I love photos so thanks for linking up! We have the same high school colors :) Purple happens to be my favorite color, too!