Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 1

Ok so today is day 1 that I have fully been off of Facebook. Yesterday I posted my last status just informing everyone that I was deleting it. This morning I logged on real quick and deleted it! Whew that felt GREAT!
To say that I feel "lonely" and "out of the loop" is an understatement. But at the same time I feel and I have gotten a lot more done today then I normally do, due to my facebook distraction. I got up to email Mister his Bio for work. Then I made a pot of coffee. I got dressed for the day and I had a Marine wife  friend come over for a quick little Mary Kay facial. I went into the facial class not expecting to "make a sell" but I came out of it selling more then 30 dollars. Talk about AWESOME!
After the facial I took these pictures:
This picture was taken before I put on my make up. Lately (well for over a year now) I rarely wear make up. I usually only do when I have a special occasion such as the Ball or a date with Mister or going out with the girls. All of which happen few and far between.
This was taken right after I put on my make up. I decided to put it on today just for the fun of it. Which is your favorite?

After I took the two pictures I did go to lunch with Mrs. C and her kiddos. We went to Olive Garden (my favorite). I got the soup, salad, and breadsticks. I honestly already forgot what kind of soup it was I got this time but it was a new try, and it was super yummy!!

When I got home I then got right on my scrapbooking. I also did 2 (all) loads of laundry. I've also packed for my trip to home, Sea World, and El Paso! As I am sitting here I have taken a break from my scrapbooking. But I have already done three pages! I have a few more I'd like to get done before I leave tomorrow so I hope I can get that done!

Can you tell that I miss facebook. I miss updating my status to whats on my mind or what I'm doing hah! I hope I get over this and I hope at the end of Lent I don't feel the need to get back on facebook! PRAY for me please!!

Oh and also real quick, head on over to read about Megan's Story! She just got some really GREAT news!! ;-) I'm super happy for her! Hers and her husbands road has been very bumpy and I think she could use more prayers! ;-)

Happy Thursday y'all!! YAY for Friday!

1 comment:

La Chinita said...

Yeah to No Facebook! Keep it up and I'm posting on my blog a link to your blog. Your blog is so you and I love it!