Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday


Today is Top 2 Tuesday over at The Undomestic Momma

And its Top 2 Things you've learned about relationships:

1. We each have our own "love language." This I learned from reading a book titled: The Five Love Languages by: Gary Chapman. I would totally recommend that you read it if you haven't. This book really helped me figure out my husband a whole lot better. (I read it before we got married and there for our first year together was a breeze!

2. Respect each other and each others needs/wants. We have learned and we are still learning this one. I am a person who loves to have people around. Loves to hosts parties and loves to have dinners with other couples. Sometimes Mister wants to just come home and relax and not really see anyone! And I have sometimes ignored this! I always need to feel "appreciated" and "loved." Which in part also ties into my "love lanugauge."


This was taken at Family Day when Mister was at Boot Camp!





1 comment:

Kendall said...

Totally agree with the Love languages! That was on my top 2 too!