Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Random Post about me

1. What time did you get up this morning? This morning was a 6 am wake up.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium now more recently. And with nothing on it. Mister says I know who I married because the steak is already flavored when it comes out so why add to it? ha
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mister and I went and watched "Just Go With It" A very cute movie. (My pick of course.
4. What is your favorite TV show? [currently] "Pretty Little Liars" on ABC Family, and "Greys Anatomy" on ABC. Starting Sunday "Army Wives" is back on!  
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? My choice is def. North Carolina or Texas! Either would make this girl very happy!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Today I only had a cup of coffee.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Um, anything Italian, Chinese, or Mexican Ha
8. What foods do you dislike? Onions and Tomoatoes.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Lately I've been loving Texas Road House
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2008 Pontiac G5!
12. What are your favorite Clothes? I love my dresses. 
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Hawaii or Italy
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 Full I'm the optomist in our family!
15. Where would you want to retire? Texas, South America or possibly North Carolina 
16. Favorite time of day? The middle of the day or the afternoon.
17. Where were you born? Alpine TX
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? This is sorta hard. I love both football and baseball and so does Mister.
19. Bird watcher? Not for me. Ha
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. I am a total night owl which I think has alot to do with why I don't get much sleep ha!
21. Do you have any pets? Yes, Allie, and Lillie
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not yet, hopefully soon we will know where our next PCS move will be to.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? I really wanted to be an OBGYN. Crazy huh?
24. What is your best childhood memory? My time with my Grandpa Casper and my God-Father Bobby
25. Are you a cat or dog person? I actually prefer cats.
26. Are you married? Yes Mister and I have been married for 1 year, and 2 months today!
27. Always wear your seat belt? Yes. I even put it on if I am just sitting in the car to chat, its that much of a habit.
28. Been in a car accident? I have. The summer after my Senior year of HS we were at SPI and my friend was texting and driving and drove right into the back of a car. I was in the front seat and to this day I freak out if Mister is driving to fast and there is a red light. Ha
29. Any pet peeves? I don't like to be lied to, I don't like fake people, and I can't be around people who judge everyone they see.
30. Favorite Pizza Toppings? I am happy with just cheese. ;-)
31. Favorite Flower? Pink Carnation, pink rose, or a Lilly. ;-)
32. Favorite ice cream? chocolate chip mint
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Not to big on fast food, but I do love sonic and whataburger.
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I passed it the first time with flying colors.
35. From whom did you get your last email? Just spam haha
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Probably Target haha.
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? No not really I'm not a very spontaneous person
38. Like your job? As a housewife, I love it
39. Broccoli? Cucumber? I love both.
40. What was your favorite vacation? A trip to San Fran I took with Mister or two weekend ago when we went to San Antonio! Either or any with Mister have and will always be a blast
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Mister of course.
42. What are you listening to right now? I have the tv and Lifetime on ha.
43. What is your favorite color? Pink has always been my favorite but I have really started to LOVE RED!
44. How many tattoos do you have? I don't have any and I don't plan on getting any.
45. Coffee Drinker? I am and I love it! I can drink coffee all day long!

.

No comments: