Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday Already?

Wow I really can't believe it is Thursday already! This week has just flown by for me!
 Tuesday I went with Mrs. S, Lil S, and Lil Sis to Midland to run some errands!
 This is Lil S and Lil Sis one their phones...
 Haha girls and their phones...
 We went to Rosas for lunch! MY FAVE!!!
Lil Sis eating her lunch! Yum Yum!

This day running around made me very tired and I ended up with a nice headache. It was so bad I didn't even get out of bed to go to the gym Wednesday morning. :-(

 This is Baby V! She wanted to go with my Daddy haha
 Isn't she so cute!! And don't you just love her outfit? I asked Mrs. S to save it for me for when I have my daughter.
I just love this picture! She is super cute!!!

Baby V came over Wednesday afternoon to hang out with me for about an hour. I was going through my moms tot of pictures to organize them for her and I found a little picture in a little frame of my Daddy in his Dress Blues at Boot Camp! She took it from me and was walking around holding it and looking at it! So cute! 
Hehe can you see it in her left hand??


After she left I headed on over to my Friends Leo and Laura! Vincents Birthday is the 24th and I got him those cars from a few posts back remember? Well I took them to him last night. I think he liked them.












Haha he played with them all night. I was happy that he liked them. We went and ate Chinese food! YAY and it was my treat! Leo and Laura always have taken good care of me so I felt that I should give back! ;-)

I got home a little late haha...ok so like Midnight. I walked up to the door only to see that I was locked out! Ha! I called my mom twice and dad once and noone answered! I called lil Sis and she was staying the night at a friends so I was pretty much SOL hah! I finally just tried to walk around back and luckily that door was open! They called me at lunch today and asked why I called so late! After I told them why Mom then said that Dad "promised" he left it open for me hah! Ah my family! I am really enjoying being home! ;-)

No comments: