Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekend Recap in Pictures!

 This weekend went by way to quick. Friday night my family and I went to the park to just let my little cousins run around. It was a nice evening and we had a total blast.
Mom and Lil Sis on the swings.

 Mom and Lil Sis fighting over the volleyball.
 Lil Sis playing volleyball with me.
 Dad
 Fur Sis went tooo
Lil Sis and I
 Again
 My mom
 Dad
 Saturday we drove North about 15 miles and went to the Desert to hike.
 The pretty mountains
 Miss M, Lil Sis, and T-man




 Hiking up the mountain
 Pretty view

















 Pink cactus?! haha


 This is the place we were hiking at.
 Saturday night I went over to Lettys for a little get together! We finally took a picture together! Actually we took a bunch but this is the only one on my camera ha!
Sunday we cleaned house and Lil Sis gave her dog Rosie a bath! haha

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like you're having a blast! Hooray for good, family fun!

Did you know that the pink cactus is the result of a mineral deficiency?

Mrs. Kinney said...

Hey Sam!
I am so glad I found you on here! It looks like you are having a wonderful time in Texas with your family.