Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

I know my last post was Wednesday but Thursday and Friday I really didn't have anything "interesting" to share.
Friday (because my husband spoils me) we loaded up and drove down to San Antonio [again]!
Friday night we just went and ate at Outback Steak house! Nothings special.
I wanted to go mostly Saturday.
Saturday my friend was holding a "scrapbooking" "cricut" class and I was super excited to go. I've wanted a Cricut for a while now but just haven't bought one. But now I know how to use one and I'm ready to buy one.
The class was from 10-4. We had lunch and I met a few new people. Very nice people and it was great to get new tips on scrapbooking.
Saturday afternoon we went to one of the malls and Mister bought me a new dress (it was on sale) I also found him a nice Kenneth Cole blet for 7 dollars! CAN YOU SAY STEAL!! lol
We went back to the hotel and changed for Saturday night dinner at the River Walk. This time we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe. It was a beautiful night. I wore a dress and it was rather warm so it felt good. (Mind you we ate at about 930ish. Kinda late but we had to wait to eat)
Sunday morning we got up and said bye to my friend. She is a fantastic friend. She runs a Comfort inn and lets us have a room for Free if they aren't too booked or for really cheap if they are kinda busy! Which of course is always nice esp. with a military pay check!
I didn't take any pictures but these two:
This is the Alamo at night.
haha see ;-0

We parked in one of the parking garages and just started walking trying to find the way down to the river walk.
We were walking next to this wall and I couldn't figure out what it was haha. Then I turned the corner and there it was the Alamo!!!

I haven't been to the Alamo since I was (well I can't remember the age, but it was before 12 years old when I was in Girls Scouts)
I have been begging Mister to take me to the Alamo, but he doesn't want to. He had a test last year and he was told to describe the Alamo (mind you he hasn't been there since he was young also so he couldn't remember the details the teacher wanted him to haha) So he says that once he is over that he will take me.
But I had to snap a few pictures because I hadn't taken any all weekend! Bummer!!

No comments: