Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The look for the week...

So Sunday morning I woke up with a very RED eye and it hurt very bad. No its not pink eye. I wear contacts. Now I'm suppose to wear my contacts for two weeks then through them out and put in a new pair. I'm also suppose to take them out at night and not sleep with them.
Do I do any of that? NOPE! I sleep with my contacts on and I haven't chaneged them in...well I can't remember the last time I changed them so thats pretty bad!
So when I woke Sunday morning I wasn't a happy camper! Mister laughed and said "I told you so" ha! And Mister loves the look above!!

This was taken today after a pretty busy day of lunch with my friend Anna and then a run to the grocery store for grocerys HA! DUH!
I wanted to share this picture with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I used to do the same thing! I slept in my 2 week contacts for months. It so bad. My eyes began to feel like they had sand in them. Now I wear my glasses most of the time unless im going somewhere I want to wear sunglasses. Be careful doing that though..my eye doctor told me that if I kept it up he'd be fitting me for a glass eye on my next visit! EEK!

You look gorgeous in your glasses sweet girl!!