Thursday, March 10, 2011

My errands...

Most women do the daily errands during the normal "work" hours of the day. I unfortunatly  (Ha not really unfortunatly) run my errands after hours, after I have fed Mister at around 6-7pm. And this evening I did just that! 
I started with a trip to Target to buy some "sheer" nude pantyhose for my trip to El Paso, and also a birthday present for a handsome 1 year old.
This is myself and Vincent who is turning 1 on Marhc 24th. This was taken in June 2010 when Mister and I made a trip home.
And this fire truck and the car below are the toys I bought him. His Momma said he liked cars and things that make noise. Well these are both! haha. ;-) And the Fire truck lights up! Really neat!!

Last week I was talking with my grandmother and we were talking about riding our bikes around since the gas prices are so out of whack because the Middle East is so messed up! Anyway, I was telling her that last year Mister bought me a basket to put on the front of it for when I run errands. She asked if I could find her one and bring it to her when I go home. I found a white one. And I'm in love with it! I totally want the white one (I have a black one that is the exact same). Maybe I can switch them tomorrow. Ha!
I also ran to the bank to deposit a few checks. Can I just say I love our banks and the fact that you can deposit a check through the ATM at ANY time! It really helps with my "late" errand runs!
I usually sneak a trip to Starbucks or sonic to get myself a little treat but I needed to get home early to spend some QT with Mister before tomorrow and I remembered I also made some yummy pudding yesterday! But when I got home, the pudding was GONE and Mister was already in bed. Note: I got home about 8 ha!
Well I'm off to join him in the world of our dreams! I actually love to lay next to him and watch him sleep. Its really comforting!
Good night my friends!

1 comment:

Lindsay Swoboda said...

So glad to have finally found your blog and find out about what you are up to, lovely lady YOU!! Its Lindsay, from Monterey, and cheers to our blogs and keeping each other posted! Can't wait to read more!