Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 11: A photo I took Recently:

So these pictures are from our trip back home. We left Monterey Ca, at 2100 (9:00pm) and I drove until 0430 am. I got us out of LA and then we switched drivers. Eric drove the next few until 1200 noon. This picture up above and the one below are in Arizona. In the early morning. (Sun was barely coming up) I love these first two pictures.
This is Allie when we got into TEXAS. We were just out of Van Horn, TX and she was staring out the window. I think she too knew we weren't in California anymore.
This is my God-Sister Sara and my Niece Izzy (Isabella) This pool was a gift from my mom for Izzy's first birthday. She loved it. If you can't tell.
 Haha this is my Mom after she made the first meal of HOME COOKED MEALS at home. (She didn't make everything, but it was at her house and she was exhausted.) Eric said it looks like she has drank too much. (the cup in her hand...its still her first haha.

And again this is my Papa LaBaume (from the post below) He was eating one of those jalapenos with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon. It was still a little too hot (he pulled it right off the grill) but insisted on still eating it lol.
   This is my daddy getting some condiments from the fridge for our huge meal. ;-)

So I picked more then just one picture for "A photo I took rececntly" but I take alot of photos all the time so It was hard as you can tell and I wanted to share a few from home...I will share more later, But right now I am exhausted and I think I am going to take a nap. ;-) Enjoy.

No comments: