Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 7: A photo that makes me happy.

This is my Daddy and I at my wedding (01/01/2010). This was our Father Daughter dance. This picture actually makes me have many emotions. I'm happy, and sad, and well just in awe I guess is the word. My Daddy has always been there for me and he continues to be even though I am three states away.

He is not my birth father, but he is my DADDY!! He came into my life when I was 2 years old and has been there ever since. At the age of 7 he gave me his last name by adopting me. Now I have a ton of respect for any man that can do that. Be with a woman who has a child and be willing to call that child his own (even though not of his own flesh) I'm am so proud to call him DADDY!!



Yesterday I was allowed to sleep in until 1 pm. I was thrilled haha. I woke up a few times. Eric brought me breakfast in bed at 10:00 am after I ate I went back to sleep haha. It was a nice day once I decided to finally get out of bed. We cleaned the house and he cleaned the car (it looks brand new) and all but two loads of laundry were done. It was a lovely Sunday. Saturday evening I babysat the neighbors babies and had a blast. I love my neighbors. They are really awesome people. Their love for each other and their relationship with God is so amazing. Saturday morning Eric and I had gone on a bike ride to Target and back. I wore a tank top and shorts (because it was hot and sunny!!) I actually got a little (ok it is actually a pretty bad) sun burn. Which will in time turn into a tan so I'm totally stoked about that.

I am soo excited about Friday, but I can't really say why. There is a secret but I can't share b/c I'm not sure who all reads my blog. But come Sunday I will share my secret. ;-)

Happy Monday everyone.

No comments: