Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 14: Falling away...

Well today was suppose to be a Non-Fictional book, but to be totally honest, I don't think I have ever read a Non-fictional book. I may have and I just don't remember it b/c it wasn't really interesting to me. Kinda sad I know and I know that I should work on that, but will I? Prolly not.

Today I went back to work after having a week off, working Monday and Tuesday, and then having Wednesday and Thursday off. It felt like a long day and like it would never end. If finally did when 10:30 came along haha. I came home and all I wanted to do was sleep. Crazy but I think the trip home made me fall behind on my sleep.

I have started to work on a 500 piece puzzle. And so far it is coming along, until yesterday when I said I needed a break from it. So now it is just sitting on my craft table looking back at me...

The Mister informed me today that he Totally Aced his test (he said it was a test on everything he has learned since this time last year, and that is alot of Arabic if you ask me) I am very proud of him. He sounds very good when he speaks it.

Tomorrow I have to work in the early morning (no big deal) Eric has a Company basketball tourny (boo) lol haha and then in the later afternoon I am taking my best girlfriend Alaena to the San Jose airport. Her husband is in Egypt for a month and so she is going home to Michigan so she isn't alone. (I don't blame her I would be doing the same thing) I think it is a great experience for Jordan (her husband) to be going to Egypt. I'm very proud of him as well.

Both the neighbor Marline and I want and are totally hoping we get Ft. Meade MD as our PDS when that time comes. For her it will be a few months before us but hopefully we both get it. She and her husband (he is also a Marine) will find out in October or November where they will be going and Eric and I will find out in December. It is so far away yet so close. Marline is also having another baby girl and I believe she is due in October or November. I can't wait to meet this baby girl.

For some reason I just kinda felt like rambling haha. I am sorry if todays post was a bore. And I'm sorry I don't read any Non-Fictional books, but if you know of any good ones let me know and I will look into them. ;-) Thanks and I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not a bore! Man they tried getting Mr. Superman to be a linguist for SO long before he left for BMT with the AF. That is A LOT of Arabic. Props to your hubby!