Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 9: A Photo I took

This shouldn't be as hard as I think it might be lol. I have taken 99 % of all my photos in my albums on my laptop. Now I just have to pick one that is really special. ;-)




I picked this picture of my mom and Allie. This was on our way to California when my mom and dad moved me out here in February. Allie loves my momma and loved to stick her head next to my mom haha.


We took Allie home with us this past week. We had a ton of fun. We left last Friday and got to Alpine Sunday. WE hit West Texas, El Paso, Texas Saturday afternoon and stayed with his dad and saw that side of the family. Sunday we made it to Alpine and surprised the entire family. We got to hang out with friends and we got to hang out with family. It was a good short trip home. Helped me realize that I'm def. not missing out on anything (just my niece and baby sister growing up) But in Little Alpine there is nothing there for a girl like me. :-)

WE hope to go back in December for Christmas break. Well I do at least. Eric doesn't want to he wants to do some traveling. So there will be many discussions on the matter the next few months. ;-) I'm very family oriented and I have to be with family on holidays. He and his family don't seem to be and they like to do their own things. This is going to be very hard. We will have to compromise some how.

I will post some pictures from the trip later. 

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments you leave me, I'm terrible at leaving comments, but I love reading! And yes...there is nothing like going home to Alpine but I know what you mean about getting out of there! I really admire you for everything you have done...marrying into any Armed Forces isn't easy (not that I would know - but from what I hear)& I think you are doing a great job!!! Keep it up, girl. :)