Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 16: A Song that Makes me Cry

Well this one is not hard at all. The number one song that can make me cry and always will is "Just a Dream" by Carrie Underwood. This song hits home like no other haha. I heard it right after Eric left for boot camp and oh it was just not something I needed to listen to at that time. Well I still don't need to listen to it, and I usually don't haha.

What is a song that makes you cry??



Today was a nice Sunday in the Banegas household. Eric was up as early as the sun came up. I slept in until about 9. The girls have been outside laying in the sun (first day of sun in a week) Eric finished my puzzle I have been working on since last Sunday. And I finally have caught up on all my cleaning and my laundry. Thank God. A week away from home really messes you up haha.

I hope everyone else is having a fantastic Sunday like we are. ;-)

No comments: