Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 6: What Tickles My Fancy??

Ok Ok...I know I said I would be back, but I was a little busy Thursday and Friday and I am sorry haha. Thursday I was just totally exhausted an I had to catch my bed early. Last night (Friday) we had our DATE NIGHT!!


Hmm, What tickles my fancy, ANIMAL PRINT!!!




My kitchen is black and red and then with a safari theme. I found a dish set at walmart before I moved out here that sets for 4 and all the dishes had animal print, but the dishes are black. I love them. Yesterday I painted three 8 by 10 like the picture above only black and red zebra print to put up in my kitchen. I took pictures of them and tried to upload them, but I have ran out of time. I will post them another time...The husband and I are gonna go bike riding. ;-)

No comments: