Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 15: A Fanfic

Ok so I don't know what a "fanfic" is, but if you do please let me know. lol.

I was reading other blogs today and one really caught my attention. The just of her post was about how "real" we are on our blogs. Made me think, am I real on mine? And then I thought about it and why yes I am. I don't put everything that goes on in our home, but I do the things I want to remember. And I think that that is what my blog is for. Its for me to place the stuff I want to remember. I don't want to remember when we have a disagreement or when we are struggling financially (b/c we are in the military and the pay isn't that great, but we do get by) or the fact that I can't see my family everyday b/c I choose to be with my husband. I do want to remember all the "fun" and "funny" moments we have in our home, the times we are able to get the stuff we want (like this truck), or the times I do get to go home and see my family.

Things could be a lot worse. I'm thankful for the life I have. I'm thankful that my Mister is employed by the government, even if that means that he is "owned" by them for 4-7 more years. I'm thankful that I have a part-time job to keep me busy and bring in extra money. I'm thankful that I have good friends here that have become family to me and keep me sane the 6 months I go without seeing my family. I'm thankful that the Mister and I are perfectly healthy.

I don't think there is anything more I could ask for that I need. There are a ton of "wants" but those will come with time. I hope that you are just as "real" as myself and the other. We must always have an understanding that we are only seeing the picture of a beach, and not the entire ocean with sharks.

God Bless All and Good night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think most everyone is REAL on their blogs. Its the place to be you!