Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 17: An Art Piece


Ok so this is my very very very favorite. I want this picture in my house sooooo bad. My beautiful neighbor Marline has this in their living room behind their sofa and it just is awe so Wonderful.

I've looked for this in a puzzle and have been unsuccessful hahaha. But someday I will have this picture (well a copy of course) in my home.

What is a favorite art piece of yours?


So Mister Eric gets out of class today early whoop whoop. Its about time. He has a wonderful gpa of 3.6 and should finally get out an hour early. He has been "Killing" his tests which I'm so very proud of him. December he graduates and on to Texas we go.

Tomorrow I'm  off and I'm having coffee at my house with my wonderful ladies. I can't wait. ;-) I love my ladies. They are totally great.

So this funk I'm in I can't seem to get out of it. And I really don't know what is wrong. I am letting it go thought and putting in the hands of God. He always brings me through.

I hope everyone has/had a wonderful Monday!!

No comments: