Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 18: Whatever tickles my Fancy.

Haha wow it seems like I have another "whatever tickles my fancy" day. Well I have mentioned my neighbor Marline a few times. She is one amazing person and I'm very thankful God put her in my life (or allowed our paths to cross) I can now honestly say I have a new BEST FRIEND! She is one wonderful lady. I love her will all my heart. I'm comfortable enough to open my door to her and her babies while I'm still in my Pjs and prolly just rolling out of bed as I hear a knock on my door from them. Yesterday she welcomed me into her home to just hang out and do nothing. Today I took her a plate of the YUMMY cake I made last night and a few muffins with fruit from todays coffee. The muffins were gone before I stepped my foot in the door haha and the cake was gone before I sat on the sofa. haha. We sat around and talk. Had a good heart to heart moment. Then Lorelei and I watched "Up" together. That movie is super cute and super sad. I wanted to cry, (I would have had her husband not gotten home and sat in the chair right next to me. He too is a Marine) I just love that family so much. Lorelei tells me all the time, "Samantha (but in a baby voice and my name missing a few letters haha) I love you" and Ohhh Eeeemmm Geee does my heart just melt. I love babies and I love children. I really really do have a feeling that God has put me on this Earth to be a Mother and a Wife and that is it. I just know it. So I can't wait to be a Mommy. I do want to spend more "alone" time with my Mister, but I can honestly say I think I'm ready.

Oh by the way, coffee today was funn!!!


So now thanks to "Up" I think I am going to sit down (or ask Eric to sit down with me) with Eric and we are going to make an "adventure, I want to go/do" book. ;-) I think this will be a ton of fun! And I might even get a jar and tape a note that states: "Adventure" funds and we will place loose change in it. Oh this is going to be so exciting. And I have a un-used scrapbook for it. So what if it is pink right? lol I'll paint on it. haha

So (have you notice I start a lot of my sentences with "so" haha) Ever been listening to a friend and as she is telling you something that is going on in her life you sat there and thought "God I know you have reasons for why things happen, but why are you doing this to this wonderful family?" Well I had one of those moments today. I never question God but today I did and I still kinda am. I just don't understand why some things happen to certain people. I thought Good things happened to good people? Well why is something (or alot of somethings) happening to this family. What can I do to help? God I really need your help here and I am sorry for questioning you, but I really just don't understand your reason for this.

Well that is all I have for today. Have a great Tuesday evening.

No comments: