Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 8 - a photo that makes me sad



This is my baby sister. She is 11 years old and we are 9 years apart. She is my BEST FRIEND and I miss her a ton. The reason why I picked this picture as my "sad picture" is because every time I look at a picture of her, talk about her, talk to her, or think about her I cry a river (and I'm dead serious about that there are that many tears)

She was the hardest to say bye to the day that I moved away from home to be with Mr. Eric. I didn't want to go and say bye b/c I knew it would be terrible. I was right as soon as she walked out into the hall we both started to cry. I felt bad for making her cry at school but I knew I needed to say goodbye to her.

I miss her dearly and I cannot wait to see her again. She is growing up and I'm very sad I am missing out on it all. When she graduates from High School, Eric will finally be getting out of the Marine Corps. So I'm most likely going to miss a lot of her years. :-( Which of course tares me to pieces.




This weeks Top Two Topic is: Top Two Favorite Books:

Well of course my number one favorite book is:

Yep you guessed it the Notebook. And I know I have told you all many many times, but This is my ultimate favorite book. ;-)

My Second is:

The Wedding. It too is written by Nicholas Sparks. Its the second part to The Notebook and I totally suggests that if you have read the The Notebook that you turn around and now read The Wedding. I promise you will like it.

I worked this morning and I worked hard. I haven't worked that hard in forever. lol. After work we had coffee at Carrie's house for her daughters first birthday. That little girl is the cutest ever. After work I came home and hit the house. I finally have a clean house and it looks GREAT!!! I hope it stays this way all week long. ;-) I hope everyone had a fantastic Tuesday like I did. ;-)

No comments: