Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 20: A Hobby of mine

Haha well maybe I should really pay attention to the topics before I post first ahaha.

Well I suppose you can say I have a few hobbies. I love love love to scrapbook. I love love love to take pictures. I love love love puzzles. and I love love love to decorate. I would consider those four my main hobbies. I'm very good at all these (so I believe) I'm sure others are prolly better than I am, but I still say I'm pretty good.

What are your hobbies?


So Monday morning at 0430 Eric left for Ft. Erwin, California. Hot hot hot desert haha. He has been gone all week and will be home tomorrow at 1530. So Tuesday I woke up backed my bag and I headed to Stockton, California for a fun filled two days with a Marine Mom and her family. Just so I wasn't alone. I had a blast. I got some sun and a sun burn. I wasn't ready to come home, but I had to b/c I had to work this morning. I cannot tell you how ready I am for Eric to come home tomorrow.

I'm not complaining and I can't stand it when I hear people complain, but I cannot be alone b/c I freak myself out. Come time for him to go on the the next stage of his MOS I will go home to stay with family for 4-6 months. Then when deployments come I will go home as well. I love the military lifestyle, I just freak myself out with bad thoughts of what could happen to me while he is gone. We are completely taken care of being in the military. I mean completely taken care of. There is such great stuff about this lifestyle that those complainers don't really acknowledge. You know what you were getting into when you married your spouse who was in the military or what you were getting into when you said "I'll stand behind you in whatever you choose to do" Yes it is hard being away from family or being away from you spouse, but its not the end of the world. I do not have pity for anyone who complains about this lifestyle. I have my moments, but I do not hate this at all.

I'm sorry I totally just went off on a venting spree, but I had to get it out it has been bothering me haha.

I hope everyone is having a great week!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vent away my dear!!

Anonymous said...

Sam, I love reading your blog. We had a good time while you were here and I only wish you could have stayed longer.

I agree with the venting. I mean who would continue to have children when they know it will be unhealthy for them? I believe it is an attention magnet. More babies, more health problems and more attention. The Marine Corps will soon figure it out and hopefully he will too.