Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 25: My day in GREAT Detail.

Haha of all days lol...


Today I slept in until 11 am. Yes I did. And it felt oh so good since I am still oh so sick. :-( Once I finally got up I let the dogs out and then poured me a bowl of cereal. I put a roast in the crock pot and started it for dinner tonight. I layed back in bed with my cereal and watched and episode of Greys Anatomy. When that was over I hopped in the shower and got ready for my day. I then ran to the post office and mailed off the Mary Kay order to everyone in Alpine. Went to the Dollar Store and got a few items I needed. Then I headed over to the commissary and got a few things for dinner rice, beans, and tortillas. Got home and started my queso and sat down and caught up on my shows on my dvr. I'm waiting for the mister to get home and I am watering my front yard. Once he gets home we will eat dinner and I will head off to bed early tonight.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Wednesday!! I sure did with my sleep. ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're almost done!!

Mrs. Banegas said...

LOL I know finally. lol