Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 29: Hopes, Dreams and Plans for the next 365 days

OHHHEEMMGEEE...I am almost finish...I can't believe I have finally gotten this far lol. ;-)

I'll start with Plans first: We will finish out 2010 here in Monterey, California. We joke and say that the night of the Marine Corps Ball (because Eric has already said that he is planning on getting completely wasted which most of the Marines do on this night haha) that I will take advantage of him and we will make (or try) to make a baby  lol we will see on that lol.  Eric will graduate (pretty up in his class ;-)) December 10th, and then we will get ready for Christmas vacation. After vacation we will get back and I will start packing up our things. January or February we will be moving back to Texas. Eric will go to Good Fellow Air Force Base for 4-6 months of more MOS and I will just hang out back in our home town (which is only 3-4 hour drive away so I'll see him all the time) January 20th I will be turning 21 so I will most def. be going out that night with my girls. ;-)

My hopes for this year: is that I finally baptize my nephew Braden some day...hopefully this year...I hope that my health continues to be in top shape. And I also home that we will get out of 2011 without a deployment. I'd rather wait until 2012 for that...

As far as Dreams: We get all our school loans and this one car loan all paid off (which I have a GREAT feeling we will. We will have this truck finally. I dream of becoming a mother and Eric becoming a father. I dream of travels and maybe a honeymoon. ;-) I dream of continued Blessings and happiness and I dream of us growing in each others love for one another. ;-)

Those are all mine...What are y'alls hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha this cracked me up!! Sounds like something Mr. Superman would say.