Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 23: A Youtube Video

Todays prompt was a youtube video...well here is one of my ultimate favorites.

This Little Girl is soo freaking cute and funny!! I can watch this one all day everyday haha...

Today was a nice day. Work was ok I really didn't have much of anything to do today. I was really bored at work so I sat and I played this game I have on my cell phone called brick breaker. I have been addicted to this game for a few months now. I got a high score and then Eric played it and got the high score really really high. So today after playing this for months trying to beat his score I finally BEAT it!!! I was super stoked. I didn't just beat it I killed his score haha.

After he got off of work we went up to the gym and did about an hour and a half of working out. We did cardio and then we did a few weights. Boo to weights ahaha

When we got home we rode our bikes to Target for a few items. ;-) I love riding to TARGET!!!


So all in all my Monday was pretty good!! ;-) I hope y'alls were as well!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS and adorable!!