Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 21: A Recipe

A recipe...This one is Applesauce Cake

So first off this recipe was actually given to me by my college freshman year English Professor. She made this for a Christmas party and I had a piece and then another piece and then another piece lol. So I had to ask her for the recipe.

It calls for:
2 C. Flour
1 t Baking Soda
1/4 t Clove
1/4 t Nutmeg
1/2 C. Butter
1 C. Sugar
1 Egg
1 C. Applesauce

Mix the ingredients and pour into greased floured pan. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 Minutes.

OMGoodness this is an amazing cake. I love it. (she and I both baked ours in like a bread pan so its not a huge cake.) Its more of a Christmas/Thanksgiving taste, but it is yummy!!!


So finally Friday (yesterday) came and Eric got home. Can I say I'm so glad to have him home. ;-) But I had a good week. Last night I went out to a movie with a few Lady Marines. We watched "Despicable Me." AND it is really really cute!! I really enjoyed it! I laughed, I cried, and it was just an awesome movie!!!

I've had a cold since Wednesday night, but it has gotten worse. Today I am feeling terrible. :-( I hate feeling this bad but I am. I'm really ready to kick this one in the butt haha.

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!