Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 22: A Website

Ha a Website...well I have a few lol...

First of the first one and the one I am mostly on is Facebook. I am always on Facebook and I even have it on my cell phone lol. I love love love to read what is going on in peoples lifes back home.

Second I'm always on is Yahoo. I check my emails on yahoo so that is my second most visited site.

My third is Blogger.com  ;-)

I sell Mary Kay, so I am always on the Mary Kay site reading on the products and just browsing the site. ;-)

I have a few others that I visit on a daily basis but I'm not gonna bore you with that haha.

So I still have this cold that I have had since Wednesday night and I still feel TERRIBLE!! Yesterday I stayed in bed all day. Today I stayed in bed until about 1pm. I got up got dressed. We played catch outside for a bit, I watered my yard, and then we loaded up in the car with Allie. We went to the beach got a few pictures and video of Allie playing in the water. She loved it!! It was a nice day today. I just wish I still didn't feel so terrible. I can't hear and I sound really really bad. I practically cough up my lung. UGH!!

This weekend was a nice relaxing weekend. Thank goodness I have been ready for one like this. Tomorrow I am going to join Eric at the gym. Can I just say that I haven't been to the gym in over 4 months. boooo I know I need to get on this!!!

Happy Monday all!! Lets hit it with a Boom!!!

No comments: