Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 27 and Day 28: This Month and this Year in GREAT Detail

So I've been absent for a few days and I am sorry. Just really felt like I needed some husband time. I'm doing two days in one just to get them out of the way haha...get this Meme over with...lol

So this Month in great detail: This month came really fast. When we hit July 1st I was in shock that we were in JULY!! lol. We only had  Saturday and Sunday together of that weekend that was suppose to be a four day weekend since it was Fourth of July weekend. We hung out all day Saturday and then Sunday we went to Big Sur and went hiking. We had a blast even though I almost got him bitten by a snake eeek....lol Then Monday morning I drove him to base at 0415 and he went down south for a week of training. So Tuesday morning I packed my bag and headed up north two hours to see Tammy and stay with her for a night. Luckily Friday came pretty fast and I was able to pick up Eric at 1530. Ah it was so nice to see him after a week of being a lone. ;-) That second weekend I stayed in bed because I had a cold that was killing me. (which I am still trying to fight) Monday came and back to work it was. After work we worked out and rode our bikes to Target. This past week went by very slow. I was still sick so when I wasn't working I was sleeping haha. Baby Emma was born Tuesday morning and I have yet to get to see her. :-( Yesterday Eric and I made steaks for Aleana and Vis and we also had Margaritas VERY yummy!! ;-) Today we just hung out and I cleaned house and did laundry. ;-) I finally caught up and I have no more dirty clothes. ;-)


January 1st Eric and I tied that knot and I became Mrs. Samantha Banegas a Marine Corps Wife. Two days later I put him on a plane unknowing to how long it would be until I saw him again. Within two weeks we had a date that I could move out there (well I actually could have moved out sooner, but I wanted to pay off the wedding and have a week of family time before I left Texas. So February 13th Mom, Dad, Allie, Lillie and myself loaded up in the moving truck and the car and headed West to California. Mom and dad got to stay a few days and we went to the movies and to the beach and just spent time together. That next Tuesday came and I drove my parents to the San Jose Airport unknowing to how long it would be until I saw them again. :-(

The next few months Eric and I just enjoyed ourselves. We have had a ton of fun with new adventures, learning new things about life and the Corps, and growing with each other and our Love for one another. June we got to go home for a week and it was a total surprise for everyone. It was really great to see everyone and spend some time with everyone but it wasn't long enough. We are now in July almost to August and we are just enjoying life and each other.

I hope everyone has had a Great Weekend.

No comments: