Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 19: A Talent of Mine

Well I didn't post Wednesday b/c I was just a little busy and exhausted.
I didn't post yesterday b/c I was thinking about a couple and their loss. I wanted to post something special for them, but I couldn't think of what so I just didn't post anything.
So today I'm posting my Day 19 finally. This was suppose to be a 30 Day Meme, but it has turned into an over 60 Day Meme lol. I will one day finish this and be one with a new thing to blog about.

A talent of mine. Well I don't really have anything that I think is very "talented." I can cook a really amazing meal, but so can a few others I know. I can sing a beautiful Christian song, but so can the church choir and that is why they are up there and I am sitting in the pew. I can ride a bike, but so can Lance Armstrong. I can roll Eric's "desert" camies sleeves better then he can, but I've seen some better rolled sleeves then mine. There are a ton of things, that I think I do a great job at and can be considered a "talent" but other people can do it better.

I do think I'm very talented at being the worse speller on the face of this Earth haha. I cannot spell for the life of me. Can that be a talent?? haha

I can scrapbook. (I have seen better scrapbooks) but I really like how mine come out. I have an eye for color and I think I do a really awesome job on my scrapbooks. So I guess all in all I really can say I think my scrap booking ability is pretty much my talent.

What is one of your talents?

This week has been kinda a blur. I'm really ready for this weekend and getting some extra time with Eric. Sunday is the 4th Of July and I'm pretty excited about that, but there is no where around here that is popping fire works. And it is illegal to pop them here. Very sad if you ask me. :-( I hope everyone has a fun and enjoyable 4th Of July weekend. I prolly will not post this weekend but I will back Monday. ;-)

No comments: