Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Making Changes...

Ok so as you can see I made some changes to my blog. I love love love how I was able to get the EGA, but I am not sure if I like that it is soo DARK! I am not a dark person at all and it is kinda bugging me. :-( I will fix it somehow. But alot of the items I had on the side have been deleted. I really really don't know how to do this, but I am doing my best. I didn't want to change it, but I had to b/c the background I had was going away so I changed it. And I was feeling MOTO this afternoon so that is why it is the Marine Corp theme haha. ;-)

This fantastic Wednesday I didn't have to work. So Mister let me stay in bed and sleep this morning instead of taking him to base. I love love love that he allowed me to do that. ;-) Allie, Lillie, and I slept in until almost 12 noon. haha ah it was so nice. lol. Once I woke up they had to go outside. I wanted to keep them in, but they both kept knocking at the glass door to let them out. They are so odd. LOL Its been gloomy all week this week. :-( Last week was nice and sunny, but not this week. So its made me just want to stay in bed all day. This place makes it really really easy to fall into a "sad" state of mind. Which isn't me at all!! I can't wait until we are back in TEXAS!!! The sun is always shining...lol and when it is gloomy its not a daily thing there.

I did a little bit of house cleaning, but I didn't do the "summer cleaning" like I wanted to. I have tomorrow off as well so I plan on for sure doing it then. I have a few of the closets I want to go through and throw some stuff out/give away. I also gotta figure out what I need to do about the mold that is in the bathroom. I have a feeling that is what is making me sick?? Its not a lot of mold and I barely noticed it Saturday I think. Its a few spots up in the top corner of the shower. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? Or if I should just call the housing office??

I don't know about you all, but Mister and I are getting really really excited about football season!!! We are even excited about college ball to start!! We (I say we b/c I have joined him on this team) are excited to see what Notre Dame has in store for us. I'm also a HUGE TEXAS TECH fan, as well as Mister Thank goodness haha, and lucky for me, Notre Dame and Tech don't play so there was nothing wrong with me joining Mister on the Fightin Irish haha. ;-)

Mister is also a huge NY Giants fan when it comes to Proball. I love love love me some NE Patriots. So when they play each other we are in separate rooms. But when I'm watching the Giants with him I usually go for the Giants. I am a Giants fan too just because I married a fan. ;-)

When the Super Bowl comes around  we make a bet on who will win. We pick our teams and then pick something we want if our team wins. Last year (or this year) my team won. So on our bet I asked for a sewing machine...I have yet to get it lol. He said today that I will get it before this years super bowl. haha. ;-) Whoop Whoop!!

Who are some of your favorite teams??

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hello, my dear! I like the new Marine Pride on your blog, but you're right. It's too dark for your sunshiney personality!

When we were in college we lived 20 minutes from the coast and had to deal with bathroom mold all the time. The best way I've found to deal with it is to dilute some bleach in warm water and put that mixture into a spray bottle. Just spray whenever the mold starts to show up and that should take care of it. Just make sure you're not in the bathroom for a while after spraying and leave a window open because the fumes can really be bad for you.

Unknown said...

Love the new look!