Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 26: My Week in GREAT detail

So today is Thursday...so I need to go back to last Thursday...

This is actually kinda of hard b/c I can't remember what I had for lunch today haha...

Last Thursday I worked in the morning and then when I got home I cleaned house. After I cleaned house I did laundry and started dinner. Kirsten and unborn Emma came over for dinner. We watched "The Messenger" very sad movie and then Marline and Lorelei came over to bring me some cough drops for my cold. Awesomeness.

Friday I worked in the morning and then Lorelei and I hung out all day until about 1515. My dryer was broken so I had someone come out and fix it. I picked up Eric at 1545 and then came home and got ready to go out to the movies with two girlfriends. We watched the new cute childrens movie "Despicable Me" After we watched the movie we went to Wendys and got a bit to eat.

Saturday morning I worked and after work I came home and went back to bed. I stayed in bed all day hoping to get over this cold of mine. Eric went to town a few times and picked up some chocolate for me...I was craving craving...

Sunday I slept in all day (I wanted to go to mass but I still wasn't feeling up to it) At about 1600 I finally got up and got dressed. I watered the yard, played catch with Eric and Aiden (little boy next door) and then we loaded Allie up in the car and headed to the beach for a little bit. I made spaghetti for dinner and we just relaxed Sunday evening.

Monday I worked in the morning and just relaxed until about 1445. I then headed over to base and Eric and I did some work outs. I broke a sweat which was nice!!

Tuesday I worked all day. Picked up Eric after work and we just came home.

Wednesday (yesterday I described my day in GREAT detail so see the post below)

Thrusday (Today) I worked all day until 1430. When I got off I headed to the cleaners and picked up the dry cleaning. I stopped by the px just to look for looks haha. I was bored and knew I had time before Eric got home. When I got home I checked the mail and I got my pictures I had ordered Monday. And a bill of course haha. I checked my facebook and I emailed a friend some pictures of her husband from last year at the ball. She was unable to attend b/c she had a test the next day. :-(

Now we are just relaxing and I will prolly be heading to bed here soon (yes its only 1638, but I didn't get much sleep last night and I am exhausted) I didn't get sleep prolly b/c I was asleep all day yesterday haahaha.

I hope everyone has had a great Thursday. It wasn't my best, but I am over it. ;-)

No comments: