Sunday, July 25, 2010

This weekend...

Wow this weekend has come and gone once again. Friday afternoon Eric and I took both the girls to the beach. it was a fun day. Lillie doesn't like the ocean water, but Allie loves it. Allie and I almost got swept away which was scary to me haha. Even Mister was a bit scared that he was going to lose us to the water haha.

After we came home and I watered my front yard as we got ready to go to the movies. We went and watched Inception and it was really really good. Kinda sad if you ask me. Mister always gets a lil annoyed with me and my "candy" buy haha. ;-)

Saturday morning I worked for two hours and then came home and got in bed for another hour. Allie and Lillie both slept up until 10 haha. Then at 1030 Mister and I headed up to base for a Alpha Company Mando-Fun-Day! I actually had fun. It sure was a blast! I took a few pictures (more like a lot haha) and we had yummy hot dogs. After that Mister and I headed home. I was exhausted from being out in the sun all afternoon so I took a nap. It was a long nap, longer then I wanted, but it felt good. After the nap we were a little hungry so we headed to Islands for some dinner. I had a yummy chicken wrap and he had a burger. There they have unlimited refills on fries. So Mister had quiet a few haha. Our waitress asked us where we were from and if we were military. Haha I said yes and that we were from Texas. She laughed and said she could tell by the way I was so polite with my "thank yous" and "yes ma'ams" haha. Then she stated she was Pennsylvania and they were military (her husband in the Army) I asked what language he was learning and he too was an Arabic student funny!! lol

We came home and went to bed. I have having problems with the housing department and I'm getting really frustrated. I called Friday Morning to have someone come out and fix the "pouring" of our bathroom tub faucet. Today is Sunday and noone has been out yet...its still running. And with the way these houses are the mold is really really building up. We have every window in the house open and I am freezing (the sun isn't shining) But the house is so stuffy. I couldn't breathe last night so I didn't get much sleep.

Today we didn't make it to mass b/c Mister had to run into town and with the traffic didn't make it back in time. We would have missed the entire mass if we tried to go. NEXT week we are going for sure.

I keep checking my work schedule and my manager has me off all week long. I'm frustrated out of my mind with this job but oh well. August 24th I start being a Nanny! ;-)

Today I think we are just going to relax. We need to run to the store for a few things but not much and we need a few groceries.  I hope everyone has had a GREAT Weekend!!

1 comment: