Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 years ago today...

First of all I want to thank all the new followers and thank you all for all the sweet sweet comments!! I loved it! And Diana I got some sleep last night. I took a hot bath and read before bed. Thank you!

So this pictures were actually taken 02/08/09, but they are my topic for todays blog post.
Mister with Kylie and Adayna (his neices)

Mister saying bye to Lille and Allie

Once a Marine Always a Marine.
My daddy and Mister

Kassandra, Mister, and Brittany
(my sisters)

Anita and Mister
(His Mom)
Mister and Laura
(My Mom)
This pictures were taken the day Mister left for Boot Camp. He got to MCRD SD the next day and that was the day he became a "boot."
He now is a Marine.
I wasn't there to send him off but I was in spirit.
I can't believe it has been 2 years since that day!
That only means we have 3 more years on his contract (unless he re-ups which we will know when the time comes).
I think he is pretty pleased with his decision to join in the Brotherhood of the Marine Corps.
I on the other had am so Blessed he picked me to be at his side during this journey!
Happy Hump day y'all!! Friday is closer!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to your husband for his service and for you for standing by his side! Happy Wednesday to you too!

Diana said...

I am so glad you slept better last night! I hope tonight (and the rest!) is good, too.

Congratulations for having two years down! I know Dean wants to make it a career but all I'm asking is we wait until after our first deployment before making that decision final.