Friday, February 25, 2011

This week...

Sorry I've been MIA. Its been a very weird week for me.

Lets back track:
Sunday on our way home we had a light come on in our car.
Monday we took it in to Midas and I knew what they were going to tell me. Our radiator had a leak. I knew this because in 2009 it had broken. I took it in and I fixed it for $500.00. I wasn't a happy camper! After it was fixed I noticed it didn't drive right but we didn't have to "big" of problems. Sure enough it finally let us know he (I named my car Blackjack) was sick. So we had to pay $711 this time and I was really unhappy!!
Tuesday was back to work for Eric and that was the day I posted my "sap" post on my weight and working out.
Wednesday was our weekly coffee meeting. We learned that one of the ladies is pregnant with her 3rd and I couldn't be more happy for her!! That was some exciting news!!
Wednesday evening I took a nap from 8pm til midnight. I got up and hopped in the Best Friends car. We drove down to SA to drop her and her son off at the airport she had a 6am flight to catch.
Thursday morning: I then drove back. EXHAUSTED lol. Got home at 8am and showered and to bed I went. I slept until lunch (when I heard Mister home for lunch) I then got up and did a little bit of cleaning and scrapbooking.
Mister got home and we made a trip to Wal Mart (I don't really like Wal Mart, but I do like the low prices, the fact that its right there, and its a 1 stop shop).
Came home made dinner only to turn around from the kitchen and Mister was gone. Ha learned he had to run to base to get some info on his Marines (He just made fire team leader and has 4 Marines under him, but his squad leader is fixing to leave and when he is "gone" or "busy" Mister takes over the squad. So He has been tons more busy. I at dinner alone last night haha. I was trying so hard to keep my eyes open to stay up for him to sit with him while he ate. Then I realized it was Thursday and Greys Anatomy was on so I had TO stay awake for that lol.
This Friday Morning I woke up and hopped on my bike. I went for a 45 mile bike ride (with my new helmet). I didn't realize it was a little cold this morning. And I walked out in a tank top and shorts ha, only to turn right around and put on a sweater and some sweatpants. lol. The bike ride was nice and it felt great! I would have kept going but my hands were starting to hurt (I didn't wear gloves and my hands were so cold mostly because of the wind chill and it was 35 out this morning).
Mister said this weekend was going to be busy for him so we will more then likely be staying in. Which is ok with me. Our pay has been messed up since January and we have been over paid. I'm waiting for it to be fixed, but it has been stressing me out. So I'm not really allowing Mister spend money (I'm not spending either) Because once they fix it, what they have over paid us they will hold from our future checks until the balance is back to 0! BLAH! haha.

I hope y'all have been having a GREAT week! I promise the next posts will be more exciting and have some pictures!!

No comments: