Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Wonders...

So I know I've been totally MIA, and not a very good blogger. Its partly because I have really nothing at all to share. And because Im sorta in a slump and I don't know why or what is going on.

Anyway...Monday was a beautiful HOT DAY of 78!! (I say Hot because I actually got to wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt) I was outside all day long!!! Totally loving it!

Then...Monday night and the clouds start rolling in....

Couldn't sleep Monday night for we had a lighting, thunder and snow storm all at the same time. Really kinda neat if you ask me!

Woke up Tuesday Morning to Eric asking for a pair of gloves and if my white spatchula was my favorite. It had snowed and iced over and he needed something warm on his hands and he broke my white spatchula scrapping off the ice on the car window. Bahaha. I didn't do anything yesterday except get dress and walk to the front office to pay our rent. As I'm walking the parking lots and the sidewalks were iced over and of course I slip several times and almost fall. I did the whole arm wave thing to keep my balance haha.

Again this morning when I woke up I woke early to take Eric to work so I could have the car. Eric didn't want me to drive so he sent me back to bed. (I'm glad he looks after me like that. ;-P) So I slept in until 8 and now I'm up doing nothing! Haha. Well job searching. ;-)

Apparently all over the state there is a rolling black out. I hope it doesn't hit us for EVERYTHING is electric. Our stove our heat everything!!! Scary!! I do however ask that we pray for those who have been hit with this rolling black out and are without heat and lights! I heard that my home towns hospital is out of electicity and heat! So lets pray for them. Thank you.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT year so far! Can you believe we are already in February!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Stay warm! I'm glad Eric wouldn't let you drive; it's crazy out there! It's great to see you back in the blogging world.