Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day and a few "house" pictures.

A few Marine Men for Mister for Valentines Day.
He also got a Single Marine in a bigger box.
 
His fave candy Reeses in a large heart

Mister playing with his Marine toys.
Please excuse the clothes on the floor. Those are from his AM PT

So serious

I think he liked them...

Mister taking a bit of his heart. haha

He got me the new Black Eyed Peas CD! And we are going out tonight where I don't know but I'm excited! ;-)

On this wall I had my china cabinet. Now that it is gone I put up these pictures What do you think?

My TEXAS Cross Wall!
(its got a few more then Cali, and I still have a few to put up.)

These crosses where on the entertainment stand (that my sister took this weekend) so I put them on the bookshelve. I think I like them here what do you think?

I hope Everyone is having a GREAT Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Diana said...

You are just so fast at decorating your house! Very pretty and I really should that.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your cross wall! It's a tradition for the women in my family to have a cross wall. We're connected :)